Families supported by Lovebridge work on long term strategies and action plans allowing them to progress out of poverty. However, they need immediate help for some of their projects and emergencies related to the 6 fundamental pillars on which Lovebridge intervenes.
Providing them with support on the short term helps them focus on their long-term advancement projects.
With the funds received, Lovebridge provides in-kind support to beneficiary families in one of the following ways:
- You can support the education of a child
- You can contribute to the food emergencies of a family
- You can contribute to the housing project of a family
- You can support the employment initiatives of a family
- You can support the health emergencies of a family
- You can contribute to the skills/ know-how development of a family
Please register to receive our newsletter.